- Definition of LED Light Sheet The unique construction of LED Light Sheet harnesses a number of patented processes which unite to create an innovative lighting unit.
- Produced by combining high intensity LEDs with a patented 3D V-Cutting system, this process allows light to be transmitted uniformly and evenly across the acrylic surface of the unit.
- A unified backlighting unit, LED Light Sheet features thermally managed LEDs which are securely embedded inside an acrylic sheet.
- This second patented process delivers a unit which is robustly constructed and easily installed in comparison to traditional backlighting units in which LED modules are fixed externally to an acrylic sheet.
- Each LED Light Sheet unit is manufactured in the UK by Applelec to bespoke requirements.